1/1 Photo of Glazed Pork Tenderloin With Spicy Mustard Dipping Sauce
Pork Tenderloin is about the only part of the pig that is very healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine teriyaki, anise, pepper, and cloves.
- 2Brush both sides of each tenderloin with glaze mixture.
- 3Place in roasting pan.
- 4Bake at 425 degree F for 20-25 , brushing every 10 minutes with remaining glaze mixture.
- 5Remove and let stand 10 minutes.
- 6Thinly slice and serve with dipping sauce.
- 7Mustard Dipping Sauce: Blend mustard, honey, vinegar and water into a smooth paste.
- 8Cover and set 10 minutes.
- 9Thin with soy sauce to desired consistency.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Pork Tenderloin With Spicy Mustard Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.0
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 1143.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 25.9 g