Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Pork Tenderloin is about the only part of the pig that is very healthy.
Make and share this Glazed Pork Tenderloin With Spicy Mustard Dipping Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Combine teriyaki, anise, pepper, and cloves.
- Brush both sides of each tenderloin with glaze mixture.
- Place in roasting pan.
- Bake at 425 degree F for 20-25 , brushing every 10 minutes with remaining glaze mixture.
- Remove and let stand 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice and serve with dipping sauce.
- Mustard Dipping Sauce: Blend mustard, honey, vinegar and water into a smooth paste.
- Cover and set 10 minutes.
- Thin with soy sauce to desired consistency.