- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut pork into 1-inch-thick medallions; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork to skillet, in batches, and cook 2 minutes per side or until browned.
- Remove from pan, and keep warm. Add onion and garlic to skillet; saute 4 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in preserves and soy sauce; cook 3 minutes or until thickened.
- Return pork to skillet, and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Divide pork and sauce into 6 servings.