Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I got this recipe from one of my best friends, who served it to us using ham. Because we always have an overabundance of pork, I prefer to use this recipe with the roasts instead, since they're virtually flavourless by themselves.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 14 ounces pineapple juice
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- cooked pork roast, sliced
- Stir glaze ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil. Boil until thickened.
- Layer meat in a greased casserole dish or roaster and pour sauce evenly over top.
- Cover and bake at 300F for 2 hours.