Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I made this for dinner yesterday. It came out very delicious. Increase the ingredients f you are cooking for more people.
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 5 ounces apple-cinnamon jelly
- 1⁄2 pork tenderloin, cut into four medallions
- 4 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 f.
- Mix garlic, sugar, cumin, cinnamon and jelly together in a small bowl.
- Add pork medallions. Coat the meat thoroughly with the jelly mixture.
- Wrap the bacon around the coated pork. Pin with toothpicks.
- bake in foil wrapped baking dish for an hour.
Thanks to pic a chef I picked this recipe to try.
A great recipe you can whip up doing the week with a great turn out.
I chose to use boneless porkchops and I also used turkey bacon.
Will be making this nice dish again.