Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Nice quick dinner, with a variety of seasonings.
Make and share this Glazed Pork Chops and Apples recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle pork chops with sage and salt.
- In a large skillet, brown chops in pil on both sides, and transfer to an 11x7 baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Stir flour into pan drippings until blended.
- Gradually stir in broth, and vinegar.
- Bring to a boil, and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat.
- Arrange apples over chops, and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Drizzle with broth mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
These had a great flavor and the pork chops turned out nice and tender. The only thing we did not like was the texture of the sauce that went on top - we found it was too "floury" and would have liked it thinner. Next time I will add very little or no flour.