1/1 Photo of Glazed Pork Chops
1 hr 20 mins
Easy to make tender oven baked pork chops. My family likes these chops with fresh steamed buttered green beans, or frozen peas mixed with fresh mushrooms sliced and sauteed lightly, and mashed potatoes.Tip: Fill a clean empty spice bottle (one with large holes in the shaker top) with cornstarch to use for dusting any meat before browning - a great tenderizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chops with cold water and pat dry.
- 2Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
- 3Dust with cornstarch on each side.
- 4Brown chops on both sides in a little oil.
- 5Place pork chops in single layer in lightly greased casserole dish.
- 6Place a slice of lemon on each chop, or sprinkle each chop with a little bottled lemon juice.
- 7Mix ketchup, brown sugar and water together.
- 8Pour sauce over chops, turning chops to make sure they are covered with sauce.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 1 hour, or until chops are tender.
- 10Turn chops after 30 minutes and baste with sauce.
- 11Check occasionally to prevent burning.
- 12Add a little water if necessary.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 754.9
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 274.6 mg
- Sodium 862.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 83.3 g