I'm a ex-OTR truck driver. I got this recipe from a ROAD KING Magazine Cookbook, YEARS ago...(more years than I care to think about). I've never tried it...WHY, I have NO idea, cuz it sure looks GOOD!!! Putting it on the Zaar for safe keeping!
- The night before, mix the marinade ingredients & bring to a boil. Let cool.
- Place the pork chops in a zipper bag or container w/ a cover.
- Pour cooled marinade over chops, seal/cover & refrigerate overnight.
- Next day, place chops in a a baking pan, in a single-layer.
- Cover tightly w/ foil & bake for 2 hours at 325°.
- While the chops are baking, make the Red Sauce.
- Combine all the ingredients & heat to a boil, remove from heat & set aside.
- After chops have cooked, remove from pan & dip each chop into the sauce.
- Return to pan & bake UNcovered @ 350° for 30 minutes until glazed.