Recipe by Lasko
From a Taste of Homes Quick cooking Magazine. Easy and good!
Top Review by Mmm..Spaghetti
I cut the recipe down to 2 chops. It was very easy to make. The pork was very tender and juicy. I only have one constructive critisism. The smell and flavor of the cider vinegar was a bit strong for my husband and I. That is probably just personal taste though.
- 4 pork chops
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar, plus
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown pork chops in skillet (we like to grill them for a few minutes instead).
- Combine !/3 cup vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Pour over the chops.
- cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until meat isn't pink.
- In a bowl combine the cornstarch and 1 T vinegar until smooth (do this right before you use it).
- Stir into the skillet.
- Boil for 1 minute or until thick.