Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From "Favorite Recipes from Name Brand Products". These are so delicious.
- 3⁄4 cup apricot preserves or 3⁄4 cup peach preserves
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Russian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules or 3 bouillon cubes
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork chops
- salt & pepper
- vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 300. In medium saucepan, combine preserves, dressing, bouillon and onion.
- Cook and stir until bouillon dissolves; simmer uncovered 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle chops lightly with salt and pepper; coat with flour. Fry in small amount of oil until golden. Drain.
- Arrange in shallow baking dish; spoon sauce evenly over chops. Bake 20 minutes or until hot. Garnish as desired.
- I cook these in the skillet instead of the oven.