Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Pork chops in a smooth glaze with apples.
Make and share this Glazed Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Heat butter in skillet.
- Cook chops for 10 min, or until browned on both sides.
- Remove from pan.
- Add to pan, water, soup mix, and sugar.
- Stir well.
- Add apple, stir to coat with sauce.
- Heat to boiling, return chops.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook on low for 10 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with 2 T water.
- Remove chops and apples to platter.
- Bring sauce to a boil.
- Stir in cornstarch, until smooth.
- Spoon over pork and apples.