Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy, my husbands favorite! Great with mashed potatoes and asparagus.
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless center-cut pork loin chops (1/2-inch thick)
- cooking spray
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1⁄4 cup currant jelly
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Coat skillet with cooking spray and heat on high.
- Sprinkle chops with sage, salt and pepper.
- Cook chops 1 minute on each side.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook chops 4 - 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Transfer to platter and keep warm.
- Add onion to skillet, cook over medium heat 2 minutes stirring often.
- Reduce heat, add jelly and mustard, and simmer 2 minutes or until glaze is reduce to 1/4 cup.
- Spoon glaze over chops and serve.