Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a Woman's Day recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 3 carrots, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1⁄4 boneless pork loin, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Whisk together the preserves, vinegar, and ginger. Boil the carrots until barely tender, about 5-6 minutes; drain.
- Thread the carrots and pork onto 6" skewers; place on foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Brush the kebabs with the 1 tbsp oil and season with salt and pepper. Broil until cooked through, 5-6 minutes, basting with apricot mixture during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Serve with couscous.