Recipe by RecipeMonster
I really like this one from Cooking Light. It is simple,quick and flavorful.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut pork crosswise into 16 pieces.
- Combine flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, salt, cumin, cardamom, and pepper; rub evenly over pork.
- Combine 1 tablespoon sugar, raisins, juice, vinegar, and capers, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 2 minutes. Turn pork over; cook 1 minute. Add vinegar mixture; cook 1 minute or until sauce thickens and pork is done.