1/1 Photo of Glazed Pineapple With Macadamia Nut Crunch
Glazed Pineapple with Macadamia Nut Crunch
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the broiler.
- 2Cut the pineapple into 8 slices about 1-inch thick.
- 3For a decorative presentation you might want to cut notched grooves 1 inch apart on the top of each slice to suggest the grooves of a scallop shell.
- 4In a small bowl, combine the macadamia nuts, brown sugar and salt.
- 5Add the melted butter and stir until well blended.
- 6Place the pineapple slices on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- 7Sprinkle with a few tablespoons of the nut mixture, or arrange in a graphic pattern over each pineapple slice.
- 8Broil the pineapple slices about 6 inches from the heat until the filling starts to caramelize, about 1-1/2 minutes.
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Pineapple With Macadamia Nut Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.0
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 25.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g