- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons honey, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 cup low-fat creme fraiche
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into 8 long wedges, skin and core removed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the lime juice and half the lime zest with 1 tablespoon honey, 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon and nutmeg. Set this sauce aside.
- Stir the powdered sugar and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon into the creme fraiche.
- Heat the butter and remaining honey in a non-stick frying pan until melted. Add the pineapple and cook over a high heat for 8 minutes, turning regularly until caramelized.
- Pour in the spiced lime sauce and bubble for a few seconds, tossing the pineapple to glaze in the sauce.
- Place 2 wedges of pineapple on each plate, sprinkle with the remaining lime zest and accompanied by a dollop of the cinnamon creme fraiche. Serve immediately.