- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 cups pecan halves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sauce pan, combine all ingredients except pecans.
- Cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved, stirring often.
- Add pecans,cook until all liquid is gone.
- Be sure to stir constantly, to avoid burning.
- Spread mixture on wax paper until cool.
- Break apart with 2 forks, while cooling. Be careful, nuts will be very hot.