Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
I haven't cooked this yet but it sounds good!
Make and share this Glazed Onions recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package boiling onions (frozen pearl onions will work)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Place onions into an 8 inch square pan. Stir together butter and next 4 ingredients and pour over onions. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.