Broiled pork chops topped with fresh spinach and delicious cheese. Serve with your favorite roasted potatoes! I have also grilled these pork chops or cooked them on the stove top when trying to avoid using the stove during hot summer months.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb pork chop (4 1-inch thick)
- 3 tablespoons whole grain mustard (or dijon mustard)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano, dried
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1Preheat oven to broil setting.
- 2Whisk mustard, lemon juice, clove of garlic and oregano in a small bowl.
- 3Brush onto both sides of pork chops.
- 4Place pork chops into dish - broil on first side for 6 minutes. Flip chops, brush any remaining glaze onto the meat and broil until golden brown (approximately 5 minutes).
- 5While pork chops are cooking, heat extra virgin olive oil over medium high heat in a sauce pan. Add sliced red onion and saute until tender (about 3 minutes).
- 6To the same pan, add the spinach and garlic salt. Once it begins to wilt (about 1 minute), add the chopped sundried tomato.
- 7Once spinach is completely wilted (about 2-3 minutes), add feta cheese and toss to mix.
- 8Plate pork chops and top with spinach mixture. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Mustard Pork Chops Topped With Spinach & Feta
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.7
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 94.9 mg
- Sodium 449.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 27.8 g