- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat eggs in bowl.
- Stir in milk, crackers, onion, salt, pepper, sage and garlic powder.
- Add beef.
- Mix well.
- Shape into a loaf in ungreased shallow baking pan.
- Bake in 350° oven for 1 hour.
- Spread glaze topping over meatloaf.
- Whatever you have left, keep for dipping of meatloaf.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes longer.