Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a bowl beat eggs and milk.
- Stir in bread crumbs and horseradish.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Place in lightly greased 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- In a large saucepan combine the remaning ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and add the meatballs.
- Reduce heat,cover and simmer 15 minutes.