Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup hot water
- 1 ice cube
- 1 package lemon cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- Melt Jello in hot water and cool down with ice cube.
- Add jello to cake mix, oil, eggs and lemon extract.
- Pour cake batter into greased angel food pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Make glaze while cake is baking.
- Mix powdered sugar and lemon juice until dissolved.
- When cake is baked, poke holes into it with a fork, pour glaze over entire cake and let cool in pan.
- Invert onto serving plate when cooled.
Yummy! Moist lemon cake that everyone enjoyed, lots of lemon flavor. The glaze is poured into the hot cake and soaks through adding lots of moistness and flavor. Sprinkled the top of the cake with powdered sugar before serving. Baked in a greased and floured Bundt pan. Thanks for sharing the recipe!