From Cooking Light. Makes a great gift. Keep in mind the serving size was created by a healthy cooking magazine. Cook time includes approximated cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine salt, curry powder, and ground red pepper.
- 2Heat a large nonstick skillet over med-high.
- 3Coat pan with nonstick spray.
- 4Add pecans, walnuts and honey.
- 5Cook 4 min or until nuts are toasted, stirring constantly.
- 6Sprinkle nuts evenly with spice mixture, tossing well to coat.
- 7Spread nuts onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- 8Cool completely.
- 9Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Honey Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.7
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 145.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g