Recipe by kitchenslave03
From Cooking Light. Makes a great gift. Keep in mind the serving size was created by a healthy cooking magazine. Cook time includes approximated cooling time.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup unsalted pecan halves
- 1 cup unsalted walnut halves
- 2 tablespoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine salt, curry powder, and ground red pepper.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over med-high.
- Coat pan with nonstick spray.
- Add pecans, walnuts and honey.
- Cook 4 min or until nuts are toasted, stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle nuts evenly with spice mixture, tossing well to coat.
- Spread nuts onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.