Recipe by Donna M.
This is my own recipe. It is a yummy munchie that is something different, and very easy to make.
Top Review by Gail Blue Eyes
I made these for when my family gets the munchies. They turned out so well. Very easy. The pretzels had the best honey mustard flavor. Baked very crisp. The entire family agreed--5 stars. Thanks Donna M.
- 12 cups miniature pretzel twists
- 2 tablespoons margarine (NOT low-fat)
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Spray a large roasting pan with non-stick cooking spray and put pretzels in it.
- Combine margarine, mustard, honey, garlic salt and onion powder.
- Microwave or heat on stove until hot.
- Drizzle over pretzels while stirring carefully to coat well.
- Bake for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Pour out onto waxed paper and quickly separate into a single layer.
- Cool completely.
- Store in sealed bag or container.