Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my own recipe. It is a yummy munchie that is something different, and very easy to make.
Make and share this Glazed Honey Mustard Pretzels recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Spray a large roasting pan with non-stick cooking spray and put pretzels in it.
- Combine margarine, mustard, honey, garlic salt and onion powder.
- Microwave or heat on stove until hot.
- Drizzle over pretzels while stirring carefully to coat well.
- Bake for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Pour out onto waxed paper and quickly separate into a single layer.
- Cool completely.
- Store in sealed bag or container.
I made these for when my family gets the munchies. They turned out so well. Very easy. The pretzels had the best honey mustard flavor. Baked very crisp. The entire family agreed--5 stars. Thanks Donna M.
Absolutely DIVINE!!! I am a total pretzel freak, so I was delighted to find and try this recipe. Sooo glad I did! Thank you for a wonderful recipe!! ~Manda
As is, this does not have nearly the flavor I was hoping for, but I am appreciative for the recipe because it gave me an idea of a starting point. I started by following the proportions exactly. When that seemed quite bland, I pulled my onion powder and dry mustard out, and started sprinkling the pretzels with it, stirring, and taste testing. I kept doing this until it had the flavor I wanted. I probably added at least 2-3 tablespoons dry mustard, and 2 teaspoons onion powder. I think this would have made the mixture too thick if I had added it to the wet mixture, but sprinkling it on the wet pretzels, after the honey mixture coated them, worked perfectly. I would strongly recommend trying one of the pretzels before it goes in the oven. If it is not flavorful enough, add a coating of dry mustard and onion powder, and it will taste just like the Snyder's pretzels that I love, but without the high fat content. :)