1 hr 10 mins
Donna M.'s Note:
This is my own recipe. It is a yummy munchie that is something different, and very easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- 2Spray a large roasting pan with non-stick cooking spray and put pretzels in it.
- 3Combine margarine, mustard, honey, garlic salt and onion powder.
- 4Microwave or heat on stove until hot.
- 5Drizzle over pretzels while stirring carefully to coat well.
- 6Bake for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 7Pour out onto waxed paper and quickly separate into a single layer.
- 8Cool completely.
- 9Store in sealed bag or container.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Honey Mustard Pretzels
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.2
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature pretzel twists