2 hrs 30 mins
This is a favorite recipe for Sunday dinner in our family. This versatile sauce can also be used on chicken, pork and fish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Score ham; stud with desired amount of cloves. Line baking pan with foil.
- 2Place ham on rack in pan. Bake at 350 degrees for about 2 hours or till internal temperature reaches 140 degrees.
- 3Combine sugar, syrup, and mustard. Use 3/4ths of the glaze to baste ham every 10 minute during the last 35-40 minute of baking.
- 4Dissolve cornstarch in remaining glaze add undrained pineapple.
- 5Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened.
- 6Serve sauce over ham.(Makes 2 1/4c. sauce).
- 7Optional: During last 15 min baking, add sliced pineapple to ham.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Ham With Dijon Pineapple Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 782.2
- Calories from Fat 365
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 213.0 mg
- Sodium 219.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 37.2 g
- Protein 61.4 g