- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice or 2 tablespoons other fruit juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 lb fully cooked ham steak, about 3/4 inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except ham slice in small saucepan; heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Place ham on grill 4 inches from medium coals, or under broiler.
- Cook until hot and glazed, about 5 minutes on each side, basting frequently with mustard mixture.