Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is an absolutely delicious & a different way to serve ham steaks. You can either BBQ or do on stove.
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey or 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt or 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 ham steaks or 1 large ham steak
- Mix first 5 ingredients and pour into resealable bag.
- Add ham.
- Turn to coat then place bag in baking dish to catch any leaks.
- Place in refrigerator and marinate 1/2 hour to 6 hours turning frequently.
- Either fry in pan on stove or grill on BBQ basting with marinade.
I made this recipe on the stovetop, very easy to prepare. Loved the taste! Thanks for sharing the recipe.