1 hr 10 mins
Wonderful party food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, add eggs, milk, oats, and ham; stir or use hands to combine well.
- 2Shape mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- 3Place balls in a greased 15x10 inch baking pan.
- 4In a saucepan, add brown sugar, cornstarch, and cloves; stir to mix.
- 5Add pineapple juice, corn syrup, vinegar, and mustard; stir until mixture is smooth.
- 6Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- 7Pour mixture over ham balls.
- 8Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until browned.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Ham Balls
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.3
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 173.4 mg
- Sodium 148.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 33.1 g
- Protein 34.9 g