Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wonderful party food.
Make and share this Glazed Ham Balls recipe from Food.com.
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ground cooked ham
- 1 cup packed brown sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves (optional)
- 1 3⁄4 cups pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- In a large bowl, add eggs, milk, oats, and ham; stir or use hands to combine well.
- Shape mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Place balls in a greased 15x10 inch baking pan.
- In a saucepan, add brown sugar, cornstarch, and cloves; stir to mix.
- Add pineapple juice, corn syrup, vinegar, and mustard; stir until mixture is smooth.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture over ham balls.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until browned.