Easy enough for a weeknight meal, but also elegant for entertaining. Can be made ahead as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl combine the first six ingredients.
- 2Add ground ham and pork; mix well.
- 3Shape into 12 balls, using about 1/3 cup mixture for each ball.
- 4Place balls in baking dish. Bake, uncovered at 350° for 30 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, for glaze, in a small mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients and pour over ham balls. Bake 15 minutes more.
- 6*Note: To make ahead, cover and chill uncooked ham balls for up to 12 hours. Prepare glaze, cover and chill up to 12 hours. Uncover and bake as directed. Ham balls and glaze can also be frozen separately.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Ham Balls
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.9
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 494.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 32.8 g