Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Recipes for your Nuwave/Flavorwave Ovens
- 3 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons prepared Chinese hot mustard or 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 (7 -8 ounce) salmon steaks (about 3/4-inch thick)
- Combine brown sugar, mustard and soy sauce in medium bowl; whisk to blend.
- Transfer 1 tablespoon glaze to small bowl; mix in rice vinegar and set aside.
- Brush 1 side of salmon steaks generously with half of glaze in medium bowl.
- Place salmon steaks, glazed side down, onto 4" rack.
- Grill about 4 minutes.
- Brush top side of salmon steaks with remaining glaze in medium bowl.
- Turn salmon over and grill until second side is just opaque in center, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer salmon to plates.
- Drizzle reserved glaze in small bowl over salmon and serve.
Delicious and so easy to make!