1/1 Photo of Glazed Grilled Salmon - Nuwave/Flavorwave Ovens
Starfire (aka Wendy)'s Note:
Recipes for your Nuwave/Flavorwave Ovens
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine brown sugar, mustard and soy sauce in medium bowl; whisk to blend.
- 2Transfer 1 tablespoon glaze to small bowl; mix in rice vinegar and set aside.
- 3Brush 1 side of salmon steaks generously with half of glaze in medium bowl.
- 4Place salmon steaks, glazed side down, onto 4" rack.
- 5Grill about 4 minutes.
- 6Brush top side of salmon steaks with remaining glaze in medium bowl.
- 7Turn salmon over and grill until second side is just opaque in center, about 4 minutes.
- 8Transfer salmon to plates.
- 9Drizzle reserved glaze in small bowl over salmon and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Grilled Salmon - Nuwave/Flavorwave Ovens
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.3
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 117.0 mg
- Sodium 627.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 40.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: