Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Grilling recipe- marinade. Use fresh, not frozen salmon. Can be bought at Sam's or Costco.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, from center cut, skin removed
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Start grill.
- Blend marinade ingredients and marinade filets 15 minutes prior to grilling. Works well in a freezer grade zip lock bag.
- Brush rack w/ oil or Grillin' Pam.
- Grill over hot coals and baste w. marinade.
Very enjoyable flavor - Unfortunately I had to use frozen but it was stil very good. Just did 2 small filets and cut back on the honey. Grilled on my Griddler - it was cooked in 4 minutes. Thanks for a recipe that will be made again