Steamed baby red potatoes and a crunchy cucumber and snow pea salad are great accompaniments to this flavourful salmon.
- Prepare bbq (medium-high heat).
- Combine brown sugar, mustard and soy sauce in medium bowl; whisk to blend.
- Transfer 1 tblsp glaze to small bowl; mix in rice vinegar and set aside.
- Brush 1 side of salmon steaks generously with half of glaze in medium bowl.
- Place salmon steaks, glazed side down, onto bbq.
- Grill until glaze is slightly charred, about 4 minutes.
- Brush top side of salmon steaks with remaining glaze in medium bowl.
- Turn salmon over and grill until second side is slightly charred and salmon is just opaque in centre, about 5 minutes longer.
- Transfer salmon to plates.
- Drizzle reserved glaze to small bowl over salmon and serve.