1/2 Photos of Glazed Grilled Salmon
Steamed baby red potatoes and a crunchy cucumber and snow pea salad are great accompaniments to this flavourful salmon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare bbq (medium-high heat).
- 2Combine brown sugar, mustard and soy sauce in medium bowl; whisk to blend.
- 3Transfer 1 tblsp glaze to small bowl; mix in rice vinegar and set aside.
- 4Brush 1 side of salmon steaks generously with half of glaze in medium bowl.
- 5Place salmon steaks, glazed side down, onto bbq.
- 6Grill until glaze is slightly charred, about 4 minutes.
- 7Brush top side of salmon steaks with remaining glaze in medium bowl.
- 8Turn salmon over and grill until second side is slightly charred and salmon is just opaque in centre, about 5 minutes longer.
- 9Transfer salmon to plates.
- 10Drizzle reserved glaze to small bowl over salmon and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Grilled Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.9
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 117.0 mg
- Sodium 739.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 40.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: