Recipe by Latchy
A simple tasty fish dish. Cook time does not take in 60 minutes marinating time.
Top Review by dale!
Very good fish! I really enjoyed this dish. I cooked mine a little differently to the recipe. I put the fish and sauce in a shallow dish to marinate, then I put the whole thing under the grill/broiler until the fish flaked. I served this with stir fry vegetables and hokkien noodles, with the sauce drizzled over the top. It was delicious! The fresh coriander was wonderful in this! I used a mango chutney.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fruit chutney
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 white fish fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine oil, lemon juice, fruit chutney, honey, coriander and crushed garlic in a small jar to mix.
- Place fish fillets in a non metal dish.
- Pour oil mixture over fish and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Transfer the fish to a cold, slightly oiled grill tray and cook under high heat for 4 minutes each side, brushing with extra marinade occasionally.