- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup maraschino cherry, drained
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1 cup juice.
- Combine pineapple, remaining fruit, and pecans in a large bowl; toss gently.
- Combine pudding mix and reserved pineapple juice in a mixing bowl.
- Beat on high speed of electric mixer 1 minute.
- Pour pudding mixture over fruit and pecans; toss gently.
- Chill and serve.