Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Diabetic Meals in 30 Minutes - Or less. You don't have to be a diabetic to enjoy this mouth watering dessert. It is cool and refreshing! We serve it here with frozen fruits and it turns out beautifully!
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1 cup peach, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup low-sugar blackberry preserves
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 3 tablespoons toasted almonds, chopped very fine, garnish (optional)
- low-fat vanilla yogurt, garnish (optional)
- fresh mint sprig, garnish (optional)
- Grouping together in rows, place the fruit in a large glass bowl.
- In two separate small saucepans, heat each jam with 1/2 of lemon juice and lemon peel until it boils.
- Pour each melted jam on 1/2 of the fruit.
- Sprinkle with chopped almonds.
- Serve with a dollop of low-fat vanilla yogurt.