Recipe by Juenessa
These are simple little biscuits and taste great! You can use all different kinds of preserves in this recipe.
- 2 cups original Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup milk or 2⁄3 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup fruit preserves, any flavor
- 2⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons warm water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray or lightly grease with shortening.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, butter and granulated sugar until crumbly.
- Stir in milk until dough forms; beat 15 strokes.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
- Make shallow well in center of each with back of spoon dipped in water; fill each with 1 teaspoon preserves.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- In small bowl, beat all vanilla drizzle ingredients with spoon until smooth, stirring in additional water if necessary.
- Spread over warm biscuits.