Recipe by Danielle K.
Fruit is one of my favorite snacks so, so this was a must have for my recipe book.
- 2 (20 ounce) cans unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 2 (3 ounce) packages vanilla pudding mix
- 2 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 1 small cantaloupe, cubed
- 3 1⁄2 cups cubed honeydews
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1 cup juice; set pineapple aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the pudding mix, pineapple and orange juice.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens. Remove from heat; cool. In a large bowl, combine pineapple, melon, berries, grapes, and bananas.
- Drizzle with the pudding mixture. Refrigerate until serving.