Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
We have been making this for a long time now! It is from the ADA Cookbook. ;) Had a copy of it but gave it to a friend who was going abroad & never replaced it. ADA Bookstore (1-800-232-6733)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1 cup peaches or 1 cup apricots or 1 cup plum, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup low-sugar blackberry preserves
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (the real stuff not the bottled kind)
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- Grouping together in rows, place the fruit in a large glass bowl.
- In two separate small saucepans, heat each jam with one half of the lemon juice and lemon peel until it boils.
- Pour each melted jam on one half of the fruit.