Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great dessert for diabetics. Very cool and refreshing...low fat and low calorie.
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1 cup peach, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup low-sugar blackberry preserves
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- Grouping together in rows, place the fruit in a large glass bowl.
- In two separate small saucepans, heat each jam with one half of the lemon juice and lemon peel until it boils.
- Pour each melted jam on one half of the fruit. Serve.