Recipe by dicentra
Another wonderful fall dish. I think I’ll be making this at Thanksgiving this year. 6 servings. 60 min.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 large white potato, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium acorn squash, peeled, seeded and cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425. Place veggies in a large bowl. Add all of the remaining ingredients except for the butter and water and toss well.
- Turn into a baking dish and dot with the butter. Pour in the water.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and stir.
- Bake for another 15 minutes until veggies are softened and lightly browned.