Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found this recipe in Taste Of Home magazine. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 8 -10 fully cooked bone-in ham
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2-inch deep. Bake at 325 for 1-3/4 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon over ham. Bake 15-30 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
I found this recipe in 2009 Taste of Home Annual Recipes. Good stuff. Great flavor. Thanks for posting this recipe!