Great party finger-food. Sticky, delicious and very popular. If there any left-overs, great for lunch next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine marinade ingredients in large bowl.
- 2Add drumsticks and turn to coat.
- 3Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- 4Drain drumsticks and reserve marinade.
- 5Place chicken on wire rack in large baking dish.
- 6Cook in moderate hot oven for about 35- 40 minutes, turning about half way brushing with reserved marinade.
- 7Cook until tender.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Drumsticks
Serving Size: 1 (1821 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.8
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 165.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 14.2 g