Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great party finger-food. Sticky, delicious and very popular. If there any left-overs, great for lunch next day.
- 20 chicken drumsticks
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup plum sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- Combine marinade ingredients in large bowl.
- Add drumsticks and turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- Drain drumsticks and reserve marinade.
- Place chicken on wire rack in large baking dish.
- Cook in moderate hot oven for about 35- 40 minutes, turning about half way brushing with reserved marinade.
- Cook until tender.
I used chicken wings instead and Best Ever BBQ Sauce #21684 which I varied according to reviews. This is highly addictive. I had some leftover marinade, which I'm using now for some pork that needed using. I'm sure it'll be just as great. Thanks for sharing.