Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy bake chicken with a sauce in the side.
Make and share this Glazed Drumsticks recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place drumsticks in shallow baking pan. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Combine salt, soy sauce, and honey and baste chicken.
- Cover chicken and baste occasionally while cooking for an additional 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove chicken to a serving dish, pour pan juices into a small saucepan or skillet.
- Blend 1/2 cup cold water into flour, stir into pan juices. Cook, stirring constantly until thickened and bubbly.
- Serve sauce with drumsticks.