1 hr 10 mins
Barb in WNY's Note:
An easy bake chicken with a sauce in the side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place drumsticks in shallow baking pan. Bake for 45 minutes.
- 3Combine salt, soy sauce, and honey and baste chicken.
- 4Cover chicken and baste occasionally while cooking for an additional 15 minutes, or until tender.
- 5Remove chicken to a serving dish, pour pan juices into a small saucepan or skillet.
- 6Blend 1/2 cup cold water into flour, stir into pan juices. Cook, stirring constantly until thickened and bubbly.
- 7Serve sauce with drumsticks.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Drumsticks
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.4
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 184.2 mg
- Sodium 1023.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 44.5 g