Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A friend Gave it to me to try
Make and share this Glazed Drumsticks recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb chicken drumstick
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1⁄4 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄8 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1⁄16 tablespoon garlic powder
- Place drumsticks in a baking dish. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over drumsticks. Cover and refrigate for and hour or so.
- LKine a 13x9x2 pan with aluminum foil, add drumsticks and remaining sauce, bake at 375 for 60 minutes or till done.
Very easy, moist, nice flavor. Thumbs up from both of my picky children, so definitely a winner at our house! Leftovers reheat well in microwave.