Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Pampered Chef, I'll be making these this holiday season!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 orange
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- additional pecan halves (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray bottom of 4 mini loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Add chopped pecans.
- Mix well and set aside.
- In a small bowl, microwave butter on HIGH 45-60 seconds or until melted.
- Zest orange to measure 1 tbsp of zest.
- Juice orange to measure 1/4 Cup juice.
- Add zest, juice, eggs and milk to butter; whisk until combined.
- Add butter mixture to dry ingredients; mix just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Do not overmix.
- Gently stir cranberries into batter.
- Fill each well of the loaf pan with about 1 cup batter.
- Top batter with additional pecan halves, if desired.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until Cake tester or wooden toothpick inserted in center of loaves comes out clean and tops are golden brown.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Loosen sides of loaves from pan; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- For glaze, mix powdered sugar and milk until smooth; drizzle evenly over cooled loaves.