1/1 Photo of Glazed Cranberry Mini Cakes
Source: Hershey's Website
My Private Note
mini ca ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/4 cups fresh cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 2/3 cups hershey's premier white chocolate chips, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Lightly grease or paper-line small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter).
- 3Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla extract in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- 4Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually mix into butter mixture.
- 5Add milk; stir until blended.
- 6Stir in cranberries, walnuts and 2/3 cup white chips (reserve remaining chips for glaze).
- 7Fill muffin cups about 7/8 full with batter.
- 8Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Cool 5 minutes; remove from pans to wire rack.
- 10Cool completely.
- 11To prepare the white glaze: place remaining 1 cup white chips in small microwave-safe bowl; sprinkle vegetable oil over chips.
- 12Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir.
- 13If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 30 seconds or just until chips are melted when stirred.
- 14Drizzle white glaze over top of mini-cakes.
- 15Refrigerate 10 minutes to set glaze.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Cranberry Mini Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.0
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 54.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g