Recipe by mailbelle
Ritz crackers with nuts, white & chocolate chips and a toffee-like glaze. Sometimes the simplest recipes can be so tasty!
Top Review by Judith R.
These cracker treats are absolutely delicious! They stay fresh and crisp for days. They have a sweet and salty taste, great crunchiness and chocolate flavor, too! Quite a surprise!
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 0.5 (16 ounce) boxbuttery round crackers (2 sleeves)
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange crackers on two baking sheets.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat on stovetop, combine butter and sugar. Bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in vanilla and chopped pecans.
- Spoon pecan mixture over crackers.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over crackers. Return to oven and bake for 2 minutes more, or until chocolate chips are melted.
- Remove from oven and let cool briefly. Using a spatula, transfer crackers to a serving plate or an airtight container.