Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 double crust Classic Crisco Pie Crust
- 1⁄2 cup Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Michigan Red Tart Cherry Preserves
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons milk
- HEAT oven to 400°F Coat cookie sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE recipe for double crust pie. Roll entire recipe into one thick 10-inch circle. Stir preserves and cornstarch in small bowl until smooth. Spread on one-half of the dough, to within about 1-inch from the edge. Fold in half. Press edges together. Flute edges or press with a fork to seal.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until top is light golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Stir powdered sugar and milk in small bowl until blended. Spread over entire surface of pie. Cool 15 minutes or until glaze hardens.
- If using a package of refrigerated pie crusts, place one crust on top of the other to make a thick crust.
- For variation, try other Orchard's Finest Preserves in this recipe - Coastal Vally Peach Apricot, Northwoods Blueberry, Northwest Triple Berry.