1/1 Photo of Glazed Corned Beef (Silver Palate)
4 hrs 15 mins
Chef PotPie's Note:
From The Silver Palate. No need to say anything else!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place corned beef in large pot and cover with boiling water.
- 2Bring back to boil, lower heat, cover partially, and simmer as slowly as possible for about 3 hours, or until very tender when tested with a fork.
- 3Preheat oven to 350°F
- 4Mix marmalade, mustard and sugar in a bowl until well combined.
- 5When meat is done, remove from pot and drain.
- 6Place meat in ovenproof dish and pour marmalade mixture over, coating thoroughly.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes, or until glaze is crisp and brown. (Mine had to go a few minutes more for the crispy coating -- worth it!).
- 8Serve hot or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Corned Beef (Silver Palate)
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 735.9
- Calories from Fat 387
- Total Fat 43.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 222.4 mg
- Sodium 2606.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 40.9 g
- Protein 41.4 g