1/2 Photos of Glazed Corned Beef Brisket & Veggies
4 hrs 15 mins
Chef #165326's Note:
Boiled Corn Beef always good, but this simple addition of a tasty glaze makes it even better. This whole "meal in one" is not that complicated, and can be cooking all at the same time easily. No fuss, and a simple clean-up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -5 lbs corned beef brisket (flat cut)
- 1 head cabbage, cut in four wedges
- 1 (1 lb) bag baby carrots
- 4 large potatoes, cut in four wedges, coated with
- olive oil
- 2 large onions, cut in four wedges, coat with
- olive oil
- 1Slow boil Corn Beef Brisket about 3 hours or until fork tender along with spices that come normally packaged with the Corn Beef.
- 2Remove the cooked Brisket and place it in a shallow baking dish lined with tin foil, fatty side up.
- 3Score the fatty side of the Corn Beef.
- 4In a small bowl mix all the glaze ingredients together and spread on the scored Brisket.
- 5Bake in hot oven 400 degrees approx 45 minutes or until the glaze bubbling has almost stopped.
- 6In the mean time get a head start on the veggies.
- 7The cabbage and carrots cooked in slow boiling water until firm tender.
- 8The potato's and onions are placed on a cookie sheet lined with tin foil.
- 9Bake potato's and onions in hot oven 400 degrees 35 minutes, or until potatos and onions are fork tender.
- 10Season potato's and onions with kosher salt or seasoning salt and pepper while hot.
- 11Butter the hot cabbage and carrots if you wish.
- 13Arranged on a large platter with all the veggies surrounding the hot sliced Corn Beef, this always looks so appetizing-- ENJOY!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Corned Beef Brisket & Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (650 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 882.1
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 222.1 mg
- Sodium 2698.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 36.0 g
- Protein 47.3 g